Catholic Ministry | Ministerio Catolico
When: Thursday (Spanish) and Friday (English).
Where: Beaumont, CA 92223
For More Info: Call, Text or Email
Para Mas Informacion: llama, Textea o Coreó Elec.
I once was lost in search for answers and needed a drastic change in my life. Someone once asked me, how would you like to reach out to the alcoholic, drug addict and gang member out in the streets? And I replied I would love to; coming from a similar background I always craved to hear about God from someone I could relate to. So I then attended a Family Assembly with Barrios Unidos En Cristo in Long Beach at St. Athanasius Catholic Church. This is where my journey in Christ begun. God blessed me that day and I had my first encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ. I made a commitment with God that day, to help other people like me who were struggling to make a change in they’re life due to alcohol, drugs and violence... The Holy Spirit immediately started doing a radical change in me and my life. After living my first retreat with Barrios Unidos En Cristo I started serving in this Ministry. Until I had to move due to a work related transfer. I had moved for a better opportunity. Financially I was doing great but spiritually I was going through some difficult times and tribulations. I was only a baby in the faith away from the Ministry and Church Community. It became a struggle to stay connected and I became spiritually devastated in need of Gods Grace more than ever. God never gave up on me and strengthened me through my hardships; which now serves as my testimonial.
Years later I felt the urge and the calling to start up a similar Ministry and keep my promise that I once made to God.
Through United By Christ Ministries, God has bestowed big goals and the vision is to go NationWide and eventually WorldWide to help every person and family in need... We will be launching large marketing campaigns to hit The Ministries goals but we can’t get there without you and or the smaller steps we need to take. All of your prayers will help the Ministries initial launch and future success. We are still in the infinite stages of our Ministry and have made a promise to do something special to all who help contribute to the cause. We will keep you and your family in our prayers and add your name to the United By Christ Ministries Hall of Fame History Book of Origin as a thank you; unless you decide to remain anonymous. We will also keep you updated on our progress and Ministries expansion. Once we launch our website you’ll continue to be updated in case you’d like to follow us. We will have monthly commitments and one time contributions. UC Ministries will also be looking for volunteers for those called to serve.
On behalf of United By Christ, we would like to thank you for taking the time to look at our inspired Ministry through God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
With much love,
United by Christ Ministries
2 Peter, Chapter 1-11
1. Symeon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of equal value to ours through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. may grace and peace be yours in abundance through knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
The Power of God’s Promise.
3. His divine power has bestowed on us everything that makes for life and devotion, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and power.
4. Through these, he has bestowed on us the precious and very great promises, so that through them you may come to share in the divine nature, after escaping from the corruption that is in the world because of evil desire.
5. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, virtue with knowledge,
6. knowledge with self-control, self-control with endurance, endurance with devotion,
7. devotion with mutual affection, mutual affection with love.
8. If these are yours and increase in abundance, they will keep you from being idle or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Anyone who lacks them is blind and shortsighted, forgetful of the cleansing of his past sins.
10. Therefore, brothers, be all the more eager to make your call and election firm, for, in doing so, you will never stumble.
11. For in this way, entry into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ will be richly provided for you.
1 Peter 5:1-4
1. I exhort the presbyters* among you, as a fellow presbyter and witness to the sufferings of Christ and one who has a share in the glory to be revealed.
2. Tend the flock of God in your midst, overseeing not by constraint but willingly, as God would have it, not for shameful profit but eagerly.
3. Do not lord it over those assigned to you, but be examples to the flock.
4. And when the chief Shepherd is revealed, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having fastened the belt of truth around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the equipment of the gospel of peace;
16 besides all these, taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the Evil One.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
7 for God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control.
Y ahora, hermanos, busquen su fuerza en el Señor, en su poder irresistible.
11 Protéjanse con toda la armadura que Dios les ha dado, para que puedan estar firmes contra los engaños del diablo.
12 Porque no estamos luchando contra poderes humanos, sino contra malignas fuerzas espirituales del cielo, las cuales tienen mando, autoridad y dominio sobre el mundo de tinieblas que nos rodea.
13 Por eso, tomen toda la armadura que Dios les ha dado, para que puedan resistir en el día malo y, después de haberse preparado bien, mantenerse firmes.
14 Así que manténganse firmes, revestidos de la verdad y protegidos por la rectitud.
15 Estén siempre listos para salir a anunciar el mensaje de la paz.
16 Sobre todo, que su fe sea el escudo que los libre de las flechas encendidas del maligno.
17 Que la salvación sea el casco que proteja su cabeza, y que la palabra de Dios sea la espada que les da el Espíritu Santo.
18 No dejen ustedes de orar: rueguen y pidan a Dios siempre, guiados por el Espíritu. Manténganse alerta, sin desanimarse, y oren por todo el pueblo santo.
“Porque no nos ha dado Dios espíritu de cobardía, sino de poder, de amor y de dominio propio”,